- May 5, 2017
- Posted by: peneducation
- Category: education
Today, Indian students are interested in pursuing their MBBS and other medical degrees from abroad. Many countries offer low-cost MBBS but Russia is the top preferable destination out of all the countries. Russia is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Russian government extensively invests in the development of the medical universities to improve the standards of its higher education system.
Russia is proud to have the maximum number of universities listed among the 100 top ranking Medical Universities in the list of “Directory of World Medical Schools” of the World Health Organization (WHO). Every year a large number of Indian students graduate from the medical universities of Russia. The graduates from the medical universities of Russia are working in the leading Hospitals around the world.
Though many other countries like China and Philippines etc offer low-cost medical education like Russia, but there are many factors that attract Indian students to get admission in Russian medical colleges. Here are some of the reasons why Indian students should prefer Russia over China and Philippines for MBBS:
- India and Russia have enjoyed a healthy relationship from years that makes Russia a preferable destination for Indian students.
- All the medical universities of Russia are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The students, who complete their MBBS from a Russian university, are eligible to work in India after clearing the national examination conducted by the MCI.
- The procedure of admission in Russian medical universities is very simple as compared to that in the medical universities of China and Philippines.
- The Indian students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission in MBBS in Russia.
- The medical colleges in Russia not only provide theoretical knowledge but the students are also encouraged to participate in various seminars, student exchange programs, and conferences. This helps the student in gaining better knowledge and experience.
- The quality of education in Russia is much superior as compared to China and Philippines.
- The cost of MBBS is much lower in Russian medical universities as compared to the other European countries.
- The cost of living in Russia is very low as compared to Philippines and china.
- The climatic conditions of Russia are also one of the major attractions for Indian students.
- Russia provides a very friendly and safe environment for Indian students.